bground

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day Tribute by Jon Corra


To say that I am honored that the Veteran pictured here is my Best Friend would be an understatement. Jeremy McDonald is so much more than a friend, that the term does do him justice. He epitomizes honor to the highest degree, and embodies everything we think a soldier should be; a natural leader, a respectful man, and someone who exudes heroic qualities.


Jeremy has taught me so much about being a good person, and he has redefined what friendship means. While I never served with him, his fellow soldiers were lucky to be in his presence. I may never have to go into battle, but if I did, I would want him fighting with me.
All I can say to him is thank you…thank you for your time in service, and thank you for allowing me to say I am your friend.

-Jon Corra


No comments:

Post a Comment